How to create an EOS account?
Anchor (paid, non-custodial)
Or generate a keypair in the desktop Anchor and create an account using Bloks.io, for example.
Token Pocket (paid, non-custodial)
- 2.Open the app;
- 3.Choose “No Accounts”;
- 4.Choose “EOS”;
- 5.Choose “Paid Creation”;
- 6.Type in exactly 12 characters long the EOS account you want;
- 7.Set a password;
- 8.Click “Get a code” and buy an activation code on the Token Pocket website;
- 9.Type in the code you got and click “Create Wallet”;
- 10.A private key is a unique sequence of characters from which access to your wallet can be restored. Token Pocket doesn’t store it on their side — it is stored locally on your side. Make sure you understand that taking a screenshot of the private key is bad for the security of your funds and click “Got It”.
- 11.Write down your private key and do not share it anywhere. After that click “Next Step”;
- 12.Type in your private key to confirm you made a backup of it;
- 13.Click “Finish” and then “Start Using”.
Active Emanate creators can reach out to Community Moderators on Discord for a free Toket Pocket activation code. By being active we mean adding value to the community, promoting Emanate in your socials, and participating in our events.
Wombat (free, custodial)
- 1.Sign up using your Google, Apple, or Dropbox account.
- 2.Set a pin code.
- 3.Type in exactly 12 characters long the Telos account you want — ;
- 4.Type in exactly 12 characters long the EOS account you want;