How to upload music on Emanate?
- Go to My Account → Tracks → Add New;
- Upload a track (mp3, 192 kbps, up to 50 MB)
- Upload a cover (recommended 500x500, up to 2 MB);
- Chose collabers (if there are any) and their role:
- Original Collaborator — the lead creators on the track;
- Remixer — creator of a remix;
- Feature — vocalist, rapper, producer on support;
- Silent Collaborator/Rights Holder — creator's management, the owner of rights on a track, etc.
- Specify % of royalties each side will receive from a stream (if the track belongs to you — set 100% to yourself);
- Checkbox vibe and tags most relevant to your track. Don’t checkbox everything.
- Set track display name;
- Set track URL;
- If you want to organize and order tracks, you can do it later in My Account --> Releases. Set the cover art, release title, choose tracks, and order them you like;
- Click “Add New Track”;
- After moderation (up to 3 days) your track will be published.
Here is a video of a process: